If you enjoy working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, you may be qualified to work as an Account Executive for Link Labs (www.link-labs.com), a leader in some of today’s most advanced Internet of Things technology.
Link Labs is a rare opportunity to build a remarkable company. One that enjoys rapid growth. One that is known for great people, and for offering great people the opportunity for the accelerated professional growth that comes with a high-growth company. A company that wins in the marketplace through compelling, well differentiated and high-functioning technology. One that also wins through service and the customer experience we provide. And one that provides the rewards to employees and customers that come with building a remarkable company.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Be a leading solutions provider in the world of the “Internet of Things”, proactively support customers in their IoT growth strategy.
- Be an internal advocate for customers.
- Actively grow Link Labs’ recurring revenue with customers.
- Actively grow new customer account base in your territory.
- Collaborate with internal partners to promote new sales efforts in your territory.
- Strong technical background - wireless communications a plus.
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to handle technical, contractual, and financial issues.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Travel (25%-35%) including overnight stays.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in enterprise sales.
Email us today at email@example.com for more information.
About Link Labs:
Link Labs is a leading innovator in low-power, wide-area network technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT). Link Labs’ hardware, patented Symphony Link ™ wireless technology, data-platform, and professional services combine to enable enterprises from across industries to locate, monitor, and control their most valuable physical assets.
Link Labs serves customers around the world, from the Fortune 500 to some of today’s most innovative early-stage companies in areas including smart cities, agriculture, building controls, manufacturing, hospitals, utilities, construction, oil & gas, and defense.