If you enjoy working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, you may be qualified to work as the Director of Marketing for Link Labs (www.link-labs.com) and AirFinder (www.AirFinder.com), a leader in some of today’s most advanced Internet of Things technology.
Link Labs is a rare opportunity to build a remarkable company in a rapidly growing industry. One that is known for great people, and for offering great people the opportunity for the accelerated professional growth that comes with a high-growth company. A company that wins in the marketplace through compelling, well-differentiated technology. One that also wins through service and the customer experience we provide. And one that provides the rewards to employees and customers that come with building a remarkable company.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Develop and execute the design of the brand.
- Work with product management to implement marketing facing components of new product launches.
- Manage Hubspot Account.
- Manage Inbound marketing activities, outbound marketing, advertising, and ABM.
- The ideal candidate is a modern practitioner of marketing, who can DO as well as they can LEAD.
- Expert skills in Adobe, Hubspot, HTML.
- Experience with trade show activities
- Experience leading, building, and growing a marketing team.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in enterprise marketing.
Email us today at email@example.com for more information.