Professional and Engineering Services
Do you have what it takes to help customers develop leading edge IoT products? Are you driven to work in a fast paced environment where your skills and knowledge make the difference in the success of a project?
Explore opportunities to join Link Lab’s Professional and Engineering Services team and work with a variety of innovative, market leading companies who are transforming their industries with Link Labs technology. Our success and growth as a leader in the low power, wide area networks powering the Internet of Things, has created the need for top talent to meet our rapidly expanding customer base.
• Provide hardware design services for customer projects, meeting size, performance and cost requirements.
• Deliver services including hardware design review, schematic creation, rapid turn prototypes, board debug and system bring up
• Provide customers design tradeoff recommendations
• Deliver of small quantity prototype and test units to customers
• Application firmware development skills a plus
• BSEE or similar
• 5+ years as an experienced circuit designer
• RF, analog, and digital design experience
• Full life cycle design services from project design, to schematics (digital and RF), to layouts, to embedded coding (C/C++, ARM)
• Good knowledge of hardware design methodologies, communicating and documenting requirements, performing high level and low level designs and design reviews with customers
• Strong customer service experience with resolving customer related issues.
• Strong self-starter and self-learner that is capable of working with limited supervision.
• Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and work as an extension of the sales team to support and close sales.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.