If you enjoy working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, you may be qualified to work as an Enterprise Account Management Executive for Link Labs (www.link-labs.com), a leader in some of today’s most advanced Internet of Things technology.
Link Labs is a rare opportunity to build a remarkable company in a rapidly growing industry. One that is known for great people, and for offering great people the opportunity for the accelerated professional growth that comes with a high-growth company. A company that wins in the marketplace through compelling, well-differentiated technology. One that also wins through service and the customer experience we provide. And one that provides the rewards to employees and customers that come with building a remarkable company.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Successfully guide customers to their IoT business goals.
- Strategically manage and grow customer accounts from among a diverse pool of companies – from Fortune 500 to innovative earlier-stage IoT service providers.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue growth targets.
- Proactively learn and communicate innovative new technologies.
- Monitor and report customer service and growth activity within the CRM
- Collaborate with internal partners to promote services and growth efforts in your accounts
- Report to the Chief Revenue Officer
- The ideal candidate for this position will excel at identifying customer business needs and executing on growth opportunities.
- Strong technical background- engineering and wireless communications a plus.
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to handle technical, contractual, and financial issues.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Travel estimated at 25% - including overnight stays.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in enterprise sales/account management.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.