Do you get excited about using technology to innovate and solve big problems? Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a big impact—for your team, your company, your customers—is important to you? If so, check out the opportunity we have for you! We are looking for smart team players who are willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
We get that our customers need practical solutions for the real-world problems that they are facing right now—and it feels awesome to deliver on that! You will work with the VP of Marketing to spearhead new market research and analysis. You will work with the product and marketing teams to gather market research and intelligence, market test new product and feature concepts, and facilitate the company’s ability to define its long- and short-term product roadmaps. The Product Marketing Research Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of competitive products and companies, generating regular internal updates and trainings – for Sales, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Senior Management. You will conduct early-stage product interviews, and schedule in-depth interviews for other staff, as the team works through early stage product/market assessments and new product definition. We are rapidly growing, and you will have an expanding portfolio of responsibilities over time, with significant room for career development inside Link Labs.
Our exceptional team will value your contribution and expertise. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing AirFinder into a successful and profitable venture. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
At Link Labs, we believe that unique solutions built by solving hard technical problems can transform businesses of any scale, and through them the world we live in. We pursue answers to hard technical challenges without bias, innovating ourselves and leveraging the innovations of others. We further embrace the challenge of making these innovations easy to use and cost-effective, creating an ever-expanding set of possible applications and impact.
What you can do as a member of our team
- Maintain competitive intelligence on products and companies in the markets where AirFinder is competing
- Conduct in-person, telephone, and online research for the assessment and definition of possible new features and products
- Schedule in-person and telephone interviews for Senior Staff with customers and prospective customers to improve existing products and define new products and features
- Organize and lead the Product Team’s efforts to assess new product verticals and opportunities, through data collection, analysis, and reports on: potential addressable market size, competitive landscape, customer needs and requirements, etc.
- Produce regular internal reports for Senior Management and the Product Team on the results of early-stage and mature market research
- Other responsibilities and duties over time
What you should bring with you
- An unyielding desire to delight customers
- A commitment to good corporate citizenship—encouraging two-way flow of relevant and timely information, and prioritizing the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Skill in communicating timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, strong presentation skills
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Self-starter and self-learner that is capable of working with limited supervision
- 3+ years experience in market research preferred
- Data analytics experience preferred
- Experience with product research a plus, particularly any experience with software and/or enterprise products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable experience in differentiating product features and capabilities from competitors
- Experience producing professional quality presentations, documentation, and other written collateral using Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in groups and one-on-one interactions for effective presentations
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Send resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org