Do you get excited about using technology to innovate and solve big problems? Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a big impact—for your team, your company, your customers—is important to you? If so, check out the opportunity we have for you! We are looking for smart team players who are willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
At Link Labs, we believe that unique solutions built by solving hard technical problems can transform businesses of any scale, and through them the world we live in. We pursue answers to hard technical challenges without bias, innovating ourselves and leveraging the innovations of others. We further embrace the challenge of making these innovations easy to use and cost-effective, creating an ever-expanding set of possible applications and impact.
Our exceptional team will value your contribution and expertise. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing Link Labs into a successful and profitable venture. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
We get that our customers need practical solutions for the real-world problems that they are facing right now—and it feels awesome to deliver on that! You will work with the VP of Product to build a post-sales technical support for Link Labs’ new, innovative, industry-leading Real Time Location System (RTLS), AirFinder. You will be responsible for managing remote system management, maintenance, and diagnostics for the multiple RF systems included in the product architecture.
Link Labs is growing rapidly, and as the company grows (over 6-18 months), the support team is expected to expand. The Support Lead will grow a team and develop the internal processes and structure for efficient and effective management.
What you can do as a member of our team
- Be a hands-on player to build and manage an internal support function and team
- Serve as the main point of contact for external support partners and individual system deployments
- Lead team in the conception and execution of internal and external support systems, tools, and processes
- Manage team to continuously improve the support function performance
- Define and develop customer-centric, usable support documentation
- Enable remote system configuration, management, troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- Compile, manage and report on support tickets and support metrics
- Update and support deployed customer systems
- Run scripts to perform complex system tasks
- Train Link Labs and customers technical staff
- Support system deployments
What you should bring with you
- An unyielding desire to delight customers
- Excitement to lead a team to manage products from conception to delivery
- A commitment to good corporate citizenship—encouraging two-way flow of relevant and timely information, and prioritizing the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Skill in communicating timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, strong presentation skills
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Self-starter and self-learner that is capable of working with limited supervision
- 5+ years of experience in web or RF systems
- 3+ years managing and leading teams
- Experience with technical support ticketing system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Linux experience
- Experience with AWS, wireless, and RF is a plus
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols, device drivers, and boot loaders
- Demonstrable results providing a strong customer service experience
- Experience producing professional quality presentations, documentation, and other written collateral using Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Send resume and cover letter to: