Do you get excited about using technology to innovate and solve big problems? Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a big impact—for your team, your company, your customers—is important to you? If so, check out the opportunity we have for you! We are looking for smart team players who are willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
We get that our customers need practical solutions for the real-world problems that they are facing right now—and it feels awesome to deliver on that! You will work with the Senior VP of SW Tech & Engineering to develop and improve the company’s front-end software.
Our exceptional team will value your contribution and expertise. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing AirFinder into a successful and profitable venture. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
At Link Labs, we believe that unique solutions built by solving hard technical problems can transform businesses of any scale, and through them the world we live in. We pursue answers to hard technical challenges without bias, innovating ourselves and leveraging the innovations of others. We further embrace the challenge of making these innovations easy to use and cost-effective, creating an ever-expanding set of possible applications and impact.
What We Do at Link Labs
Link Labs uses patented and innovative technology to deliver low-cost, easily installed, and easy-to-use solutions. Link Labs’ flagship product offering, AirFinder is an asset tracking and monitoring solution that delivers real time location services (RTLS) to customers in hospitality, manufacturing, construction, health care, and beyond. AirFinder’s long-term mission is to enable our customers to locate and monitor anything, anywhere. Customers know not only where their equipment, products, supplies, assets, and people are, but also where they have been, enabling them to streamline and transform their operations, thereby improving profitability and the potential for capturing revenue and market share.
What you can do as a member of our team:
- Write test plans and conduct software and networking tests on new products and new functionalities;
- Prepare and configure the products to be tested (BLE Tags, BLE Access Point, Linux Gateway)
- Prepare and configure the networks used during the tests;
- Reproduce and troubleshoot problems reported by our clients
- Review requirements document and user manuals
- Execute regression test plans on new releases or new products
- Develop automation platform and scripts to automate regression test suite
- Maintain and grow automation test suite as new features and functions are introduced with each SW release.
What you should bring with you:
- An unyielding desire to delight customers
- Excitement to build a product
- A commitment to good corporate citizenship—encouraging two-way flow of relevant and timely information, and prioritizing the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Skill in communicating timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, strong presentation skills
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Self-starter and self-learner that is capable of working with limited supervision
- Experience customizing UI frameworks such as Semantic UI Bootstrap, Material UI, or similar
- Solid understanding of software testing principles
- Experience in TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6 networking protocols (routing, security, redundancy, and wireless)
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Java, Python, and TCL scripting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and executing test plans, debugging problems, and scripting automation test cases.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with requirements management tools, planning and defect tracking tools, such as Jira
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
Apply for This JobApply On Indeed