This hospital RTLS case study details the trying journey Hurley Medical Center underwent to find a replacement RTLS. The solution would have to ensure room-level accuracy, at an affordable cost, independently of WiFi. Moreover, the ideal RTLS solution would ultimately improve patient care by:
- Saving staff and managers time
- Reducing equipment shortages and improving utilization rates
- Decreasing equipment "hoarding and hiding"
- Lowering rental charges
- Streamlining Joint Commission and CMS compliance
- Providing actionable data and intelligence regarding equipment flow and bottlenecks
Link Lab's AirFinder Platform is a powerful, affordable real-time location system (RTLS) for easily managing your most valuable assets, like equipment, tools and people. Book a demo today to learn how our solution deploys in days instead of months, without the need for IT configuration and at a fraction of what competitors charge.
“The biggest benefit of AirFinder by far has been the peace of mind that comes in knowing where a customer’s equipment is. It works when you need it to work, and that’s worth everything in this business.”