Available on Demand Now
Join us as Link Labs VP of Business Development and Cellular IoT Product Director, Glenn Schatz, discusses common misconceptions about LTE Cat-M1 and Cat-NB1 (NB-IoT), as well as how business and product leaders can use these transformative technologies to deliver value to their customers, while avoiding some of the pitfalls companies face when embarking on this journey.
In this Webinar we will cover:
- What are the key features and benefits of LTE Cat-M1 and NB-IoT?
- What is the state of devices and network availability today?
- How do the various low-power modes work (PSM, eDRX, and vendor-specific), and how can they be used in my application?
- What are some of the risks and challenges of developing a product with one of these technologies?
- How much do these devices cost? What do the data plans look like?
- What is in store for the future with 2G and 3G sunsets (both CDMA and GSM) and the emergence of 5G?