Watch Link Labs CTO and Founder, Brian Ray, to explore the use of short range, low cost Bluetooth connectivity in combination with LPWAN technologies like LoRa, Symphony Link, LTE Cat-M1, NB-IOT, and Sigfox in this on-demand webinar.
- Lowest Cost Architecture
- Highly Scalable
- Longest Sensor Battery Life
Key Take Aways:
- Bluetooth is a powerful connectivity tool in an Internet of Things architect’s tool kit.
- Using smartphones for Industrial or Enterprise connectivity backhaul is not viable.
- Bluetooth Mesh is only an option for well distributed and controlled use cases, like lighting control.
- Using Bluetooth in combination with long range backhaul is the preferred way to leverage Bluetooth in Industrial IOT solutions.