Do you have a history of rising to the top in whatever you do?
Are you driven, competitive, and ambitious?
Are you quick on your feet and do you normally get what you want?
Are you comfortable introducing yourself to new people?
If you’d enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, you may be qualified to work as a Sales Associate for Link Labs (www.link-labs.com). We provide a valuable experience working with some of today’s most advanced Internet of Things technology.
Our senior leadership is hands on, and will help you develop skills that pull your business and technology acumen to higher levels. As you continue to gain experience, acquire skills, produce results, and make powerful connections, your market value skyrockets.
Working at Link Labs will accelerate your professional growth and place you on the path to success early in your career.
Learn By Doing
At Link Labs, sales training is never over. If you work with us, every day, you will close the gap between your potential and your achievement. This happens because you’ll dive headfirst into an electrifying, supportive environment where you work side by side with ambitious colleagues. Your connections with those peers, as well as the highly coveted skills you develop, will transform your career.
During sales training you will:
- Learn the sales process from experienced leaders who use interactive and engaging methods of training and teaching.
- Sell and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Receive constructive feedback designed to help you develop your craft and groom you into a successful high tech sales professional.
How would you Make an Impact?
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies to meet sales goals.
- Partner with Sales Executives to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
- Educate prospective customers – over the phone — on the value of Link Labs’ innovative technology.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current customers.
- Ensure that our Customer Relationship Management system contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects.